top of page
Working with Swiss Detective Agency
Basic Steps that occur when you sign up for engagement with Swiss Detective Agency™
The process "Working with Us - Swiss Detective Agency™" is very important for Clients and us as a service provider. The process consists of following process steps:
1) Client makes Request for Services via eMail, ContactForm or Phone/WhatsApp, Zoom or MS Teams.
2) Swiss Detective Agency is providing a Free Estimate and if this accepted a Contract Proposal;
3) Client assign Swiss Detective Agency™ for the case, Swiss Detective Agency™ will send an Invoice for a Retainer. A Retainer is a type of Deposit, same as by Lawyers, to be paid before Swiss Detective Agency™ starts work on the case. The estimated cost to perform all the duties necessary to complete the case will determine the deposit amount.
4) After payment is received and funds are on our corporate bank account, we will start to work on your case. We will keep you updated on a regular basis via email after the investigation starts.
5) We will send you a detailed report basically via email when we complete our investigation and internal audit of the report.
On the other side, according to GSTC, the private Investigation Services and Solutions orders are payable in advance (100% down-payment), after placing the order, and before the start of the assignment. (Art. 7. General Standard Terms and Conditions - GSTC).
Important: Specific results and favourable outcomes cannot be guaranteed as we cannot make a person do something at the exact moment, we're on surveillance, nor can we show a person having a civil/criminal history if not on record within our proprietary databases, city/county or state court records, etc. We are committed to conducting an ethical, honest and prudent investigation and will use our expertise to provide you with the best services possible.
When you hire Swiss Detective Agency™, you’ve made a significant decision. We have the experience and knowledge, technology and resources to plan, and execute an investigation to meet your specific situation. Hiring Swiss Detective Agency™ means hiring a partner who works with you in tandem. We communicate on a regular basis, providing you with new information and status updates about your case. As our client, you will feel confident about your decision. Our mission is to provide our clients with a great customer experience, specialized services and solutions that deliver results.
We are always just a phone call or E-Mail/text message away. Our Management has a collective 80 years of industry experience and will suggest a plan and solution for you today!
To schedule, a free consultation with our Global & Swiss office on any type of investigation or case please fill out the contact form on the Webpage Contact Us.
bottom of page